Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I am fourteen years of age im looking for a after school job im young yes so i have the ability?

i can wash dishes clean house clean bathroom press clothes and much more but please give me a job i really really need one in bloomfield ct please that i can do after school please contact me with any information you guys got please give me a job i promise i wont disapoint please you guys you dont dont have to pay me alot ill work lot of hours do anything i dont want alot of money 100.00 or 150.00 is good enough when you pay me on fridays please give me a job
I am fourteen years of age im looking for a after school job im young yes so i have the ability?
you have a great attitude but you are a little off base to expect that kind of pay for your age!! many adults barely make that,,, but try your local grocer for a bagboy job or stocker!!
Reply:I am so proud of you. Its nice to see young kids work for their money instead of asking their parents. My suggestion is to cut lawns and leaf removal. Its that time of year when lot of yard work needs done. Then when you get to clean up yards, ask the residents if there is anything else you might be able to help them with. You'd be surprise how much people are willing to pay for things to be done around the house. Especially if both parents work. Good-Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment