Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I am looking for a job in Philadelphia.?

I am looking for an clerical/ office type job in philadelphia. i don't have any experience working in an office environment but i am very advanced with computers. does anyone know where i can look for this type of work??...thank you
I am looking for a job in Philadelphia.?
Monster, careerbuilder and Craigslist. Watch out for CL, b/c most jobs are scams, but there are real jobs on there. Don't send anything to a gmail address unless the actual company is listed in the ad. Watch out for jobs with really high salary ranges and/or vague descriptions (like they say nothing specific about the job at all).





Good luck! I am 20 minutes outside of Philly and this is a horrible job market. I can't find anything, either.
Reply:Have you tried Monster.com? Also look at the weekend editions of the newspapers in the area you are interested in. And apply to as many places as you can.
unisex names

No comments:

Post a Comment