Thursday, July 16, 2009

Looking job for computer networking technician?

I am an Indian who wants to work and live abroad in Europe. I am ahave arround 4 years of computer, Telecom and customer service work experience. I can do just about anything. I need a family abroad to sponsor me and help me to get my life started where ever I go to live. I want to live in a country where I will be forced to learn another language, as well. I am 30 years old . I am not apposed to becoming a housekeeper/maid or nanny. If there is anyone out there that might need an English traveling companion and can afford to bring me along, I would be more than willing to be your personal assistant. You can email me with suggestions or offers. I have an Indian passport, already


1 year
Looking job for computer networking technician?
i hope you find what ur looking for

No comments:

Post a Comment