Sunday, August 9, 2009

I am looking for a job in western Europe.?

I am from Bulgaria.My age is 54.Can you help me to find a job?Maybe something in tourism or else?I know English,Russian,Czech,Polish and Bulgarian languages.
I am looking for a job in western Europe.?
Dear Sad Lady,





You are an EU Citizen so you could theoretically work in any EU state, PROVIDED your employer applies for and gets you a llocal workpermit, which he can get based on the need of your specific qualifications like languages and skills.





Sorry, but your age may be an obstacle - I myself am older than you and in the west anybody over 40 is out of the job market unless you have special qualifications.





I would start to look in BG and talk to Bulgarian (Balkan ?) Airlines, or Bulgarian Min for Tourism and try to get an expat job posting.





To come to W Europe without languages and/or qualifications means usually menial jobs, which are not for a lady of your age.





You may contact me on certusnova@yahoo.com for direct advice.





I am visiting Sofia regularly and we could discuss this if you want.


Brgds.


Frederik C. van de Graaff


掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳掳
welsh name

No comments:

Post a Comment