Sunday, August 9, 2009

Well I'm 15 and I'm looking for a job on the Internet?

yes im looking for a job im a responsible person and i wana do jobs on the internet I need it to be not too hard and not to easy i would really like to work on the Internet!
Well I'm 15 and I'm looking for a job on the Internet?
what is it with you idiots?


give the fucken question a rest
Reply:I always wondered how these programs worked and finally decided to look into them to see if any are legit. Well I found a couple but this is the one I enjoy the most.





Since it is illegal for telemarketers to call you at home now days they started paying people for there opinion. On this site you will get paid to accept offers or fill out surveys. I usually stick to the .50 offers and I am making on average $400-$500 a month and only been doing it for 2 months. I also was able to get a new car through one of the offers they had. I got accepted for a loan and went out and traded my 02 Intrepid for an 06 Chevy HHR. What do you have to lose? Just try it out and I am sure after that you will be addicted to it.





Oh and just as a reminder this is all FREE. Personally I would recommend getting a new e-mail through yahoo to do this and also you can go to www.privatephone.com to get a legit phone number online. This way you don鈥檛 have telemarketers bugging you all the time. Thanks and have a great day..





http://www.treasuretrooper.com/189163





Also added a link so you can see what others are making..





http://forum.treasuretrooper.com/index.p...





FAQ


1. What are the requirements to join?


You must be 13 years of age or older and agree to our terms and conditions. In addition, you must have a desire to earn real money!





2. How can I get more referrals?


View our referral tips page here. Your referral link can be found by logging into your account and clicking "My Treasure."





3. How do I complete an offer?


Simply click on any of the offers on the offers page and follow the instructions. Once you have completed an offer just click the button next to it, indicating its completion. We will verify that you have completed the offer, and credit your account accordingly.





4. Can I give fake information when completing offers?


No way. You must sign up genuinely and truthfully. Lying when you sign up will cause pending payments to be reversed and possible removal from our system.





5. Can I have multiple accounts?


No, only one account is allowed per person/household. Your friends and family members may join, but only if they do not live in the same household.





6. Can I sign up for offers multiple times?


No, one time per offer per person.





7. When do I get paid?


Payments will be processed on the 15-20th of every month for the previous month's earnings. This means that you will receive a check monthly if your balance exceeds $20. If not, then your balance will be carried over to the next month.





8. I'm not from America, can I still join?


Yes, you may join and make money with TreasureTrooper. However, many of our offers will not be available for your country.





9. How can I receive support?


If your questions aren't answered here or in the "how it works" page, try checking the forums to see what different members have posted. If you still have questions, contact us and we will do our best to answer them quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment