Sunday, August 9, 2009

Looking for a Job, any hiring in NYC?

I've been looking for a job and yes I just started college so now I need a job, is there any job openings or somewhere I could apply... (no fast food restaurants)...





I'm desperately looking for a job =(
Looking for a Job, any hiring in NYC?
Try some of the shops in Soho or other high-end retail areas. They usually need extra help in the months from Oct to Jan for the holiday shopping season. A lot of them can work with your schedule. Ask if they pay on a base plus commission basis. Fill out applications everywhere. Eventually something will come back to you.
Reply:Since you're in college, have you found out if you're eligible for work-study? Try there, other then that, consult you schools employment and student life offices, they might be able to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment