Sunday, August 9, 2009

I live in a recovery house with about 7 women looking for a job now never there can't stand all the company ?

Did you need help in finding a place? I know it is hard while you are there but I have seen people who just get through your program %26amp; plan on what you will do next %26amp; it will be worth it. If you are asking about a job,come back %26amp; edit it, if you don't know how e-mail me but we are not supposed to chat so if you do know how just put your info. in when you edit it so we can know what to answer you about.
I live in a recovery house with about 7 women looking for a job now never there can't stand all the company ?
You do not have to live there. Leave if you want to.
Reply:Well, you have enough reason to straighten up, and fly right..........use your imagine ation............

No comments:

Post a Comment